Serves: 12-15 depending how big a chunk you want! 🙂
- 110g (4 oz) buttter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 4 teaspoons cocoa
- 225g (8 oz) Mixed biscuits from the biscuit tin, I used digestives, shortcake and choc fingers
- 225g (8 oz) milk chocolate (or you could use white or dark chocolate)
- A handful of Raisins (optional)
- A handful of chopped nuts (optional) I used peanuts
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 5 mins | Extra time: 1 hour, setting
In a saucepan, melt the butter, sugar, syrup and cocoa. Add the biscuits and raisins when melted. Stir to combine.
Pour mixture into a swiss roll size tin (I used a small rectangular baking tin) and press down. Melt the cooking chocolate and pour over the mixture in the tin.
Pop the tin into the fridge and leave for about 1 hour to set. To serve, cut into about 12 or so pieces.